Tuesday 26 March 2013

Designs By Ryn 'Selini' with Distress Inks and Adirondack Embossing Powders.

Morning all ... busy day today, so just a very quick post to share another beautiful stamp design from Designs by Ryn with you.


I'll be back later and update this post with some more details about my tag ... that means you may have to comment TWICE... see, I know how to do this blogging lark! 


See you later ... have a good morning.
Okay ... I'm back after a busy morning answering phone calls and opening cards and presents... yes! It's my birthday today! 

Back to the tag as promised.... 
The background was coloured with various Distress Inks, then I lightly sprayed a plastic stencil / mask with water and placed it on the tag
I left it a few minutes then dried the Tag with a heat gun after removing the mask. It leaves a super patten.

Using Versamark Ink, I stamped the Kelp Image from Designs by Ryn  and heat embossed using Cranberry and Egg Plant Adirondack Embossing Powders ... If you haven't tried these embossing powders you must! They are fabulous... Super  colours and textures! 
Selini the Moth, also from Ryn, was stamped twice onto some white card stock and cut out. One of the images was coloured with distress markers and the other was left as black and white and both were attached to the bottom of the Tag ... that's it, all done.
See you soon. 
Chinese meal and Champagne tonight... rock 'n roll!
Thank you for looking at my blog today.
Eileen xxx