Wednesday 17 April 2013

Designs By Ryn. New....'Rising Bubbles' Stamp and more!


 
Just a quick post to show you some NEW stamps from Designs by Ryn.
The background of my first Tag was created by 'sloshing' on some Distress Inks and then heavily misting a ''That Special Touch Of ...... Mask' with water, laying the mask onto the tag and with some kitchen paper over the top, gently pressing it down into the tag.
The Mask I've used here is called 'Crackle'.
Lift off the mask then dry your project with a heat gun. It makes a cool background! Then I stamped my images, Rising Bubbles and Butterfly Fish, using Versafine black ink for the bubbles and Versamark ink and Gold EP for the fish.  
Finally, I painted the fish with some distress Stains. 
BTW ... please remember to use an anti static pad before you stamp with the Versamark or your EP will cling to your project in places you will not want it to cling!

  
The backgrounds on the two book-marks were created in the same manner and the flower is the very beautiful African Daisy.
I heat embossed with White EP on one book-mark and Gold EP on the other. Ryn has sent me a few new stunning, clever, stamps ... so keep looking over the next week or so for more samples.


All of the ladies that are part of Ryn's DT have super blogs, including Ryn herself, along with great skills. Look for the links to them on my side bar! 
Thank you for looking today and a warm welcome to some new followers that have kindly joined my blog .... thank you for your interest.
Eileen xx