Friday 25 October 2013

Imagination Crafts Stencils, Distress Inks and some Sparkle Gel Medium.

 Hi ho Bloggers. 
A quick post to share with you a few cards, using some products from Imagination Crafts

My first card was created with a stencil, some very pretty back ground paper designed by Tracey Dutton from Lavinia Stamps and some Sparkle Medium Glimmer Gel Paste, along with various colours of Distress inks.
I attached the stencil to my background paper with some Lo tac masking tape, it's a good quality weight paper, and coloured the image through the stencil with the Distress Inks.
Remove the stencil and dry the inks with a heat gun. Tape the stencil back over the image and apply the Gel Medium through the stencil.
Remove the stencil and allow the image to dry for
several hours... don't touch!  Pop your stencil into water to clean.



Imagination Crafts have a fabulous selection of stencils on their web site and I used some of them for all the samples posted here. Check out more of their products on QVC too!
Both the Holly and Butterfly cards were created using the same technique as above but after applying the Gel Medium and removing the stencil, I tipped Micro Beads over the image.
These cards took longer to dry but I really love this 'look'!


My final card this morning (another post using Sparkle Gel later) again features the beautiful background papers, a stencil with the same image to match the paper and some black dimensional paste I had in my stash.


Thank you for popping by my blog to look. I'll be posting some small cards later, that I created with various colours of the Sparkle Mediums along with some brass Christmas Stencils that I've had for YEARS and were FREE with various magazines I bet you have some in your crafty stash too! 
Eileen xxx